- It takes 20 to 30 minutes for the paste to dry, depends on the humidity.
- Leave paste on for at least 4 hours or more. Scrape off after desired time.
- DO NOT get the henna paste wet!!!!
- Avoid chlorine, salt water, cleaners or anything that will exfoliate your skin
- Apply henna balm or bees wax based chapstick once paste is off and prior to bathing or swimming
Hands, forearms, feet and legs stain the best. Natural safe henna is always reddish brown. No dangerous additives or artificial dyes are added.